Our website www.emsaquimica.com uses technology called “cookies” in order to be able to gather information regarding use of the website.
This cookies policy is designed to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on the website. If you would like to obtain further information about the cookies that we use on our website, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text fragment that the websites which you visit send to the browser, enabling the website to remember information about your visit, language preference and other options, which can make your next visit easier and make the website prove more useful. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better user experience.
Why are they important?
Cookies enable us to make the Emsa Química website a better, quicker and safer place. For example, cookies help us to:
- Enable certain features.
- Provide a more personalised user experience.
- Protect the security of your account.
- Research, improve and understand the use of our products and services.
- Gather and provide statistical and advertising information.
Which types of cookies do we use?
Statistical analysis cookies:
These are what enable us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyse the use made by the users of our services. Thanks to this, we can study website browsing, thereby improving the range of products or services that we offer.
These cookies are provided by Google Analytics. For further information, visit the Google Analytics website: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Technical and personalisation cookies:
These enable us to control aspects relating to the user session so that we can improve the browsing experience within the portal. For example:
- They enable us to recognise parameters such as your language or registration data so that you don’t have to enter them again until the cookie expires.
- They block or inhibit attacks on the website or its users.
- They help us to reproduce multimedia content correctly.
- They improve performance, enabling the web traffic of our machines to be distributed between various servers.
How can I adjust them? How can I delete my cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your device by adjusting the options of your internet browser.
Below, we’ll explain to you how:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Chrome for Android: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
If you decline the installation of cookies, you can carry on using the website, however there will be limited use of some of its services.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to this cookies policy at any time, you must delete the cookies stored on your device by adjusting your internet browser settings.
Who uses Emsa Química’s cookies?
At Emsa Química we work with Google Analytics technology, which helps us to obtain statistics about the visits, viewed pages and other activity indicators of our website.
At Emsa Química we never keep the personal data of our users, except anonymous parameters such as IP addresses, to improve website security against potential cyber-attacks.
By browsing and continuing to use the website, you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies for the indicated time periods and under the conditions contained in this cookies policy.